1. classification by driver position
(1) the end drives the escalator. The driving device is mounted on the head of the escalator and the chain is used as a traction component.
(2) to drive the escalator in the middle. The driving device is installed between the upper branch of the escalator and the lower branch, and the rack is used as a traction component. The escalator is called a multistage drive combined escalator when the multi - group drive device is installed.
2. classification according to the appearance of escalator handrails
(1) all transparent armrest escalators. All the armrest belts are supported by fully transparent toughened glass.
(2) the automatic escalator of the semitransparent armrest. Using a semi transparent toughened glass and a small amount of support rod with arm support.
(3) the automatic escalator of the opaque handrail. The armrest is supported by the support and is supported by an opaque sheet.
3. classification of escalator line type
(1) a linear escalator. The ladder is a straight line. It is a common escalator.
(2) spiral escalator. The escalator ladder is spiral.
- Do Not Smoke In The Elevator
- How Long Is The Lifespan Of The Elevator
- How To Save The Elevator Accident
- Working Principle Of Escalator
- Correct Use Of Elevator
- The Difference Between The Escalator And The Au...
- How To Use An Automatic Walkway
- Safety Guidelines For Children In Escalator
- Elevator Maintenance System
- Small Elevator Knowledge
- Hengfu Group Unveiled China's International Ele...
- Hengda Fuji Install Elevator To Solve The Probl...
- Hengda Fuji Provides 114 Escalator Products For...
- Hengda Fuji Elevator Helps Guizhou Project To C...
- Hengda Fuji Elevator Service, Bangladesh's Larg...