1. When calling the elevator, the passenger only needs to press the call button of the direction to go. Do not press the upward and downward direction buttons at the same time so as to prevent the useless car from stopping and reduce the total conveying efficiency of the building elevator. At the same time, this is also to avoid the erroneous operation of the safety device, causing passengers to be trapped in the car and affecting the normal operation of the elevator.
2. When the elevator door is opened, be sure not to place your hand on the door panel to prevent the fingers from being injured when the door panel is retracted. When the elevator door is closed, do not put your hand on the edge of the door so as not to affect the closing action or even crush your fingers. When taking a child, you should tighten or hold the child in the elevator.
3. Keep a certain distance from the elevator door when taking the elevator. Because when the elevator is running, the elevator door is connected with the hoistway, the relative speed is very fast, and if the elevator door fails, passengers near the door can be quite dangerous.
4, do not jump in the elevator. Many safety protection switches are set on the elevator car. If you jump in the car, the car will be heavily tilted, which may cause the protective switch to move and put the elevator into a protected state. When this happens, the elevator will stop in an emergency, causing the trapezee to be trapped.
5. When entering the elevator, many people are accustomed to using the body to block the door. Although there is no danger, but if the time is too long, the elevator control part will think that the elevator has gone out of order and may alarm or even stop. So the more correct approach is to press the open button after you go in. In particular, the need to remind that some people stand at the elevator door, blocking the elevator door, this is very dangerous. Because the inside of the elevator is safe, the outside is also safe. But you stand at the junction of these two spaces. If there is a "door-to-door" situation at this time, the person will be cut. So this is a very dangerous location and should not stay at this junction.
6, using the freight elevator as a passenger ladder is not allowed. The difference between a freight elevator and a passenger elevator is its decoration, or its comfort is worse. The vibration and noise indicators did not make special demands. In addition, there is a kind of freight elevator that can never be used as a passenger elevator, that is, it is oversized. Because sometimes this kind of product that the factory makes is lighter, it hopes that the car is made a little bigger, so after the approval of the relevant department, this car area is bigger than the standard. If such a freight elevator is used as a passenger ladder, it will be dangerous because of overload.
Previous: How To Use An Automatic Walkway
Next: No Information
- Do Not Smoke In The Elevator
- How Long Is The Lifespan Of The Elevator
- How To Save The Elevator Accident
- Working Principle Of Escalator
- Classification Of Escalators
- The Difference Between The Escalator And The Au...
- How To Use An Automatic Walkway
- Safety Guidelines For Children In Escalator
- Elevator Maintenance System
- Small Elevator Knowledge
- Hengfu Group Unveiled China's International Ele...
- Hengda Fuji Install Elevator To Solve The Probl...