At present, there is no clear mandatory provision for the lifespan of elevators. According to the frequency and maintenance condition, the lifespan of an elevator is usually between 15 and 20 years. But the frequent elevator accidents in recent years have made the relevant departments put on the agenda of the elevator criteria for abolition.
That is to say, the lifespan of elevators is 15 years. When the use of elevators in China's high-rise buildings reaches 15 years, elevator safety has become a problem we must pay close attention to. At the same time, 15 years later, the elevator to replace who is responsible for the family is also very worried.
Intense market competition makes some enterprises to lift maintenance as a final profit: crude, reduce maintenance, reduce the cost, profit. Some units also intentionally or unintentionally acquiesce in this behavior, and public security is ignored under this "conspiracy". As for supervision, there are also shortcomings. Although almost every elevator are "green", indicating that the elevator inspection qualified, can continue to use, but it only reflects the elevator inspection instantaneous operation state, after the operation, who will protect?
- Do Not Smoke In The Elevator
- Correct Use Of Elevator
- How To Save The Elevator Accident
- Working Principle Of Escalator
- Classification Of Escalators
- The Difference Between The Escalator And The Au...
- How To Use An Automatic Walkway
- Safety Guidelines For Children In Escalator
- Elevator Maintenance System
- Small Elevator Knowledge
- Hengfu Group Unveiled China's International Ele...