1. passenger elevator: the elevator designed for the passengers requires perfect safety facilities and a certain car decoration.
2. cargo elevator: designed mainly for the delivery of goods, usually accompanied by an elevator.
3. medical elevator: the elevator designed for the delivery of sickbeds, stretchers and medical cars. The car has a long and narrow feature.
4. sundries elevator: for libraries, office buildings, hotels to transport books, documents, food and other designs.
5. sightseeing elevator: the sedan car wall is transparent, and the elevator for the passengers is used for sightseeing.
6. vehicle elevator: used as an elevator for transporting vehicles.
7. ship elevator: elevator used on the ship.
8. building construction elevator: Construction and maintenance of the elevator.
9. other types of elevators: in addition to the above common elevators, there are some special purpose elevators, such as freezer elevator, explosion-proof elevator, mine elevator, power station elevator, fireman elevator, ramp elevator, nuclear island elevator and so on.
Previous: No Information
- Do Not Smoke In The Elevator
- How Long Is The Lifespan Of The Elevator
- Correct Use Of Elevator
- How To Save The Elevator Accident
- Working Principle Of Escalator
- Classification Of Escalators
- The Difference Between The Escalator And The Au...
- How To Use An Automatic Walkway
- Safety Guidelines For Children In Escalator
- Elevator Maintenance System
- Hengfu Group Unveiled China's International Ele...
- Hengda Fuji Install Elevator To Solve The Probl...
- Hengda Fuji Provides 114 Escalator Products For...
- Hengda Fuji Elevator Helps Guizhou Project To C...
- Hengda Fuji Elevator Service, Bangladesh's Larg...
- A Review Of Hengda Fuji Elevator In The First H...
- Hengda Fuji Provides High Quality Elevators For...
- Hengda Fuji Elevator Enjoys The Favor Of U.S. C...